Want to support the group? Why not try one of the following?
1) Share us around! Like a series we do? Share it with others. Write a review. Do whatever you’d like!
2) Why not just comment on a series you enjoy? I always enjoy reading peoples comments. Kind of sucks when a series you do gets no comments. You don't know if you're doing anything wrong or if people are even enjoying it.
3) Know someone who is willing to help and can read Korean, Chinese, or Japanese? Why not tell them about us?
4)We currently accept both Amazon Japan Gift Cards and Bitcon. The two main places I've bought from in the past for amazon japan gift cards(see below). In doing this we(WFScans) won't have to pay completely out of pocket(all the manga volumes and magazines got a lot of manga ya know.... not to mention shipping).
- PlayAsia (Pro: Sometimes they have sales for lower then asking price(example: $15 bucks for $10), you don't have to deal with Amazon Japan, It's sold in USD.)
- Amazon Japan(Pro: Can pick any amount to send, Directly from Amazon(not a third party))
- Everything is in Japanese!! - Follow these steps to make it English.
- Gift Card... will something be mailed or is it digital? - Both options are there but I suggest Digital(I don't think gift cards ship outside japan).
- How do I create a Amazon Japan account? - Please follow this guide. It'll show you how to create a JP account and link a payment method.
- Can I use a payment source outside japan? - If it supports international payments you should be able to use it on Amazon JP.
- How do I go about buying a Amazon Japan Gift Card It's in Japanese! - Even if you do change the site to English(as mentioned above) this may still be in Japanese don't panic. Go here and follow this guide.
- How much is yen vs my currency? - You can visit here to view the current exchange.
- Why don't you have a Wish List instead? Then I could just buy you something. - It would show off personal infomaiton during shipping. Though I may start using one for digital purchases magazines and books needed.
- Where do I send the Gift Card? - Please send them to the contact address below.
- How do I know you are going to use it towards scanlation? - Recipts will be provided on request.
- How much does a Mag cost... it can't be that much. - For example here is the recipt for Gakkou Gurashi's mag for August 2016. It might not look like a lot to you(well the mag price atleast)... but it easily piles up(shipping alone). Gakkou Gurashi is also one of the cheaper series.
You can send any questions to the Contact Email above. Any and all gifts will get the user on to the Wall of Win. You will also be added to the Thank You Page for the next released chapter(see below for more info). On request we can not list you if you so wish for any reason. If you would like your email to stay private you can use a one time use email service such as guerrillamail.com. If you would like to be credited for Bitcoins sent you will need to provide a signed Message. Please send the Message, the Generated Signature, and the Address you sent the Coins from to the Contact Email.
P.S. Bitcoin donations may also be used towards website hosting.
Unless otherwise requested you will be mentioned in the next chapter release with a page looking something like this. If you would like to add a image or a shout-out of some kind feel free to email us(or include in the amazon gift message field) with what you'd like us to put. Please note that we do hold the right to deny a image or shout-out.